In 1977, the Du Toit family purchased Die Pastorie (The Parsonage)-one of the most recognized properties in Riebeek Kasteel, from the Dutch Reformed Church. Thirty-three years later, Pieter and Annalene du Toit transformed this landmark property into one of the Riebeek Valley’s most luxurious overnight accommodation options, the Kloovenburg Pastorie.This historic property has been affectionately restored and transformed into a beautiful villa, offering guests to the Riebeek Valley three sumptuous air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms and one super luxurious suite with en-suite bathroom and private lounge area. Along with the luxurious accommodation, the Kloovenburg Pastorie also has relaxing public spaces, including a well-appointed lounge, dining room, kitchen and a sparkling pool with loungers to relax on. The décor in this classic Victorian-styled home is an eclectic mix of French and Victorian.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with DSTV television
- Coffee, Tea and homemade rusks in rooms.
- Includes R60 Breakfast Voucher p/person at Beans about Coffee
- We do not serve breakfast, but there are a variety of good restaurants in walking distance.
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
- 1 Complimentary Wine and Olive Tasting per /person
- No pets allowed
For reservations, please contact Kloovenburg – Allision Coetzee: 072 596 6239.